Sunday, March 16, 2008

Overdosing with Vitamin B - Results after Five Days


A lot of grain products are fortified with vitamin B9 - that is, folic acid. (Photo by ** Maurice **)

I've been taking the vitamin supplements but haven't noticed any changes yet. This is what I'm currently taking:

Vitamin B1 (thiamine) - 186 % of RDA
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) - 188 % of RDA
Vitamin B3 (niacin) - 189 % of RDA
Vitamin B5 (panthotenic acid) - 192 % of RDA
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) - 165 % of RDA
Vitamin B7 (biotin) - 200 % of RDA
Vitamin B9 (folic acid) - 200 % of RDA
Vitamin B12 (cobalamin) - 300 % of RDA

Plus whatever I get from food (I'll analyse that later). I'm not even sure what kind of effects I'm expecting or hoping for, but right now I don't notice any difference in my mood, energy level, etc.

Still, let the experiment continue.

Go to next post on this experiment



Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Yahoo

0 kommenttia:

  © Blogger template 'Perfection' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP