Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A Week of Caloric Restriction - Day 2


The Cheese Siren will tempt thee, but thou shalt not give in. (Photo by stu_spivack)

I managed to keep my calorie intake at 1750 kcal yesterday, but I have to admit I was a little hungry when I went to bed. I spent the remaining 650 kcal I had on some fruit, cheese and wine. Cheese is definitely not the way to go on this diet, since it's so high in calories (this one was something like 350 kcal / 100 g). Well, not high-fat cheese at least (and what other kind is there?).

Needless to say, I woke up today feeling hungry. So far I've eaten fruit (210 kcal) and salmon (700 kcal) with onion (50 kcal), zucchini (20 kcal) and olive oil (100 kcal). That's 1080 kcal down the throat already and a little less than 700 kcal to go.

And I'm hungry as hell.

Go to next post on this experiment



Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Yahoo

0 kommenttia:

  © Blogger template 'Perfection' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP