Monday, June 16, 2008

Fat camp - day 43


Goodbye fat camp, I will miss you. (Photo by The Stakhanovite Twins)

I weighed myself yesterday and was glad to see that my weight had climbed to 61.5 kilos. 63 would have been pretty good, but I think I might have to settle for this, unless I manage to gain some more muscle by hitting the gym.

You'd think gaining weight was easier than anything, but when you're eating healthily, it's not that simple. I've had the occasional pasta during these past few weeks, but I'm not too keen on going on a high-carbohydrate diet. Instead, I've tried to get my extra calories from chocolate, fruit smoothies made with heavy cream, and the one ingredient that seems to be included in all my diets - beer.

In any case, I'm going to take a break from fat camp for now.



Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Yahoo

0 kommenttia:

  © Blogger template 'Perfection' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP