Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Preventing Mouth Ulcers with Tea Tree Oil Toothpaste - Results after Two Months


Tea tree toothpaste is spesifically made for wooden teeth. (Photo by GraphicReality)

The tea tree oil toothpaste tube I bought has finally ran out. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I went to the dentist last week and found out I have a dental cavity. Of course, there's no way of knowing whether using the toothpaste had anything to do with it, and in any case, avoiding dental caries wasn't the primary reason I bought the toothpaste.

The real reason was to see whether it would help me get rid of mouth ulcers, and yesterday it struck me that I haven't had a single one since I last mentioned them. This was almost one and a half months ago, which is pretty good, but not really proof of the toothpaste working, since I did have a couple of ulcers during the beginning of the experiment.

I'm afraid I may have to buy another tube to confirm the results. Or I might try a normal toothpaste to see whether the effect was due to something else.

Go to next post on this experiment



Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Yahoo

0 kommenttia:

  © Blogger template 'Perfection' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP